Friday, August 19, 2011

This City girl just had to "Roll with it"


Last night I had my very first country concert experience. I have to say that I had a BLAST!! I am learning to love country music and it makes it easy to listen to when the artist looks like this.





I'm such a sucker for musicians!

My good friend actually won meet and greet passes and I was making fun of her and how she would embarrass me..don't get me wrong she was giddy to meet him but for some reason only MY emotions were caught on camera



Yes that is me the biggest city girl I know looking like a two year old who has just been told that she could have milk and cookies before bed..how embarrassing. It must have been his country accent or maybe the jeans.

The only complaint that I had was that we had a very good spot we were able to be up close and personal with Easton and his band. However there was a guy who decided that the three girls and himself would try to barge up to the front in stand in out way. I WAS NOT HAVING THAT. seeing that I was the TALLEST female in the entire place I just stood my ground and advised to them to step off. I also had a few country boys back me up so that helped :)

I have to say over all my first country concert was a success and I can't wait to go to many more. but never fear this city girl won't turn country on ya'll



No comments: