Tuesday, August 9, 2011

So when are you going to die?.......


That is a question that all human beings know you should NEVER ask someone. It is not in good taste at all and you could really hurt or offend the person that you ask that question or even worse you could get... THE STANK FACE!!!!



So could someone please tell me why society seems to think it's appropriate to ask certain questions that is really no ones business but your own? when you are single you are get ask...SO WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO DATE? and heaven forbid that you are actually HAPPY in your single status, people seem to think that you are just "playing strong" in front of them that is why when you say." I am not seeing anyone right now I am actually enjoying my singleness" you get this face



It's as if they have to look at you from another angle because they feel that no one in their right mind would want to be single. Well guess what there are plenty of people out there that are very happy and content with being single and not looking at singledom as a waiting bench to coupleville.

So what if you decide that you are finally ready to be apart of the dating crowd are you able to enjoy the getting to know each other phase..NOPE you get asked the second dumbest question in the world...SO WHEN ARE YOU GETTING MARRIED?



WHAT DO YOU MEAN MARRIED??!! I thought the whole purpose of dating was to figure out if you are compatible? and what is the rush can I just take a moment and figure out if I want to look at this person every morning when I wake up for the rest of my life? and why must I decide that i want to marry them after spending a week with them?

I have noticed that usually the people that ask this question are the ones that are not truly happy with themselves or their situation in life.It's true what they say misery LOVES company and they want you to join the club because they jumped the gun and married the first person that showed them attention and they fell into the trap of being pressured into marrying someone because they got tired of hearing people ask them...so when are you going to get married.

Now you are finally married and you have managed to be happy because maybe you have waited for the right person and people just won't give you a break....SO WHEN ARE YOU HAVING KIDS?



have you ever thought that maybe kids don't like me and therefore I have decided to save them and just enjoy this time that I have with my spouse and really take the time to get to know them and figure out what our strengths are and then maybe we will have them when WE are ready. At this stage in your life you have to watch out for the people that remind you how long you have been together (like you are wasting THEIR time)..well you know you've been married for six years...... Why thank you for pointing out to me how long I have been married, I am sorry that I have "wasted" some years off your life because I could only assume that with the enthusiasm and interest you have about my spouse and I having children you must have a bet going...I will only procreate if that bet is worth it and we can split it 80/20 (seeing that I will be doing all the work)

I think this is the worst question of them all. If I don't personally invite you in my bedroom to see what is going on then you have NO business knowing when and if I decide to have kids. It's also rude because you don't know the circumstances of the couple. maybe they have been trying to have children and it breaks the wife's heart every time she has to see a baby because she has been told that she will not have a child in her lifetime.


I think that when we see someone happy in life weather they are single, dating, married with children, married without children, single with children etc we should leave the questions to things not so personal because lets face it...IF you are close to the person there will be no need for you to ask these questions in the first place!

You wold never ask someone when they are going to die as you are attending a funeral so why ask these offensive questions? and that's my thought on the matter.

No comments: