Tuesday, June 7, 2011

If You Can't Say Anything Nice.....

...Don't say anything at all. I can remember hearing this all the time from my mother when I was younger and then I saw Bambi I was astonished. My mothers wise words were coming from someone younger than me..How was that possible?



It was then that I realized that good advice can come from anyone at any age and that I need to be humble enough to accept it. This saying is so true especially when someone has wronged you in someway shape or form. It's so easy to lash out at the person that you are upset with and maybe even give them "what is coming to them" but it takes a bigger person to NOT SAY ANYTHING AT ALL...vengeance is not necessary, when we hold our tongues our opposer will lose their temper as we keep ours.

In our day and age its so easy now to "tell someone off" and now you can do it in 140 characters or less. But with this technology comes cowards. your "friends" don't need to know what "Sally" did behind you back and what you would "do" to her when you have the chance. I miss the days when you would call someone up and ask them out to lunch to speak about your differences and if they wouldn't let you get a word in then you would leave the cash on the table and say GOOD DAY and walk out! But not now even if you try to take the highroad and invite someone to talk about your issues they can't wait till you leave to update their facebook status



St.Pete City Girl is fuming you will never believe what happened..I can't believe she had the nerve to even talk to me!!!!

Then two seconds later cowards of the world unite and show there power and agreement. how you might ask?



technology is good but I think that people need to grown up and handle things the way that the world use to handle disagreements. 1) No one needs to know your business except for the people involved 2) Try to discuss it like adults 3)Always keep your cool and 4) In the immortal words of No Doubt "Don't Speak" if you aren't getting through to them. Because at the end of the day no one looks cute like this



And that's just my thought on the matter

No comments: